Cyclone Center Talk

trivia ...

• peterthorne by peterthorne moderator

For those who play civilized sports ... I just got a 5-ball over, I mean 5-image storm. There were more images that could have been bowled at me. Have we a dodgy umpire on the take here I wonder? Anyone else seeing anything odd?

Posted

• peterthorne by peterthorne moderator

Or is this because I had classified all other images for that storm so there were only five left to serve me?

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi peterthorne I had a storm about two or three weeks ago that had 36 images in a row and I did a discussion on it at the time and at the other end of the scale I had a few that had one image I think one of the storms was Joy cant be certain though . If it happens again I will post on chat about it .Ian shocko61

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi peterthorne , at 3:30 am cannot sleep good morning . I was doing storms , for storm 17P and I left the details on a discussion board marked attention Peterthorne . When I was doing storm servey this morning , 17P came up with 25 images to process , when I was doing the images , some of the storm type match images did not appear beside the storm image I was working on , I only had a blank image with the light green line around it , beside the image I was working on ,everything else worked ok . when I was posting the image on discussion board I clicked to see the page of images and got 17p and this code GCC000004a .Ian shocko61

Posted