Cyclone Center Talk

Subject: ACC0001l88

Subject ACC0001l88 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• bretarn by bretarn translator

how to classify this one?

Posted

• Struck by Struck moderator, translator

Hi bretarn. A really difficult and tricky question,but I would like to try a possible answer.A feature,which has the majority in the pic ...

Posted

... is the grey area from SW to center and NE with white wind stripes. If I'm focusing on this feature, this could be stand for #no-storm.

Posted

But also a striking pic-feature is the incomplete storm-formation in SE, which could have a tiny #eye. But #embedded-center is possible,too.

Posted

The storm-form. in N couldn't be analyse, bec. of his size. The question is, on which feature we can put our focus.

Posted

Here you should go with your person. feeling,bec. only with your opinions, we can determine a consent with the amount of answers. = )

Posted

Personally I would like to tend to #no-storm, because I can not identify clear storm-formations in this image.

Posted

Thanks for your help, It's been a while I'm participating in Cyclone Center, but, until recently, I scarcely used discuss line.

Posted

• cch001 by cch001 scientist

Bretarn, we appreciate your help and encourage you to use this forum to continue discussions about particular storms.

Posted

Be sure you'll find me back in forum.

Posted