Cyclone Center Talk

Subject: ACC0001rve

Subject ACC0001rve Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi everyone here is one to think about , a double center . which is the actual storm center ? Ian shocko61

Posted

• bretarn by bretarn translator

Hi, shocko61, I encoutered some patterns close to this one, in some cases, the two centers merged, but most cases saw ....

Posted

one center fading away .Jean-Maaurice bretarn 😃

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Yes thank you bretarn I do remember, some times need a jab in the rump with a stick lol have a nice day .(😉

Posted

• Struck by Struck moderator, translator

Hi shocko61. Yes I think, too, that this image could show us two storm-centers at the same time, which are going to combine with each other.

Posted

Like this case I must think about our other discussion about the same case like this picture:

Posted

http://talk.cyclonecenter.org/objects/ACC0001xk9/discussions/DCC1006aq2

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi and thank you Struck ,I had a look at the link and you did a very good job with the explanation and the graphics .Well done !Ian shocko61

Posted

These discussion are full of teachings , Stuck' graphics and Shock comments shows the ways to reason with storms and progress . Thanks

Posted

Thank you for your comments. 😉 It is always interesting to see, which different aspects and questions we can expect here on this project.

Posted