Cyclone Center Talk

Subject: ACC0002m66

Subject ACC0002m66 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• shocko61 by shocko61

ACC0002m66 , like the previous storms that I have classified today most of the images seem to be building to an Eye storm in the last image

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

normally the images are tapering off to no storm but these seem to be building up and I am wondering if it is possible for me to end with a

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

storm that is stronger than it should be I read something I think it came from cch001 not sure but it was to the effect that this could

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

happen . I have classified a lot of storms and need to clarify that I am still doing the right thing .About 4 storms today .Ian shocko61

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

There have been a lot of other storms that have had a build up toward the last image and I have not had many in a row like this before Ian

Posted

• cch001 by cch001 scientist

The storm images are always from earlier to later, but sometimes the "later" ends in the actual middle. Do you know what I mean?

Posted

In other words, it is quite possible that the last of your 6 images is actually from the peak of the storm (with an eye). So no worries.

Posted

By the way, this looks like a strong #embedded-center to me - maybe an eye will appear very soon.

Posted