Cyclone Center Talk

Subject: ACC0004hxi

Subject ACC0004hxi Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• shocko61 by shocko61

ACC0004hxi went from moderate emebbed to shear to shear then no false colours exept pink cloud, still shear had to no storm no red to compa

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

compare .Storms were embedded(sorry)shear to shear to shear but NO false colour RED in the last image had to go back and make it no storm

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

The easy way out was no storm twice but I think incorrect . in hind sight (no memory aahhgg) should have saved to profile .Ian

Posted

• cch001 by cch001 scientist

There is no "correct" choice here - storm is sheared, extratropical, and maybe not even a storm at all

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Thank you cchoo1 . it made me scatch my head for a while .

Posted

• Struck by Struck moderator, translator

This is a really good question. By focusing on the storm pics on 'View Storm Page', this pic is between the development of two storms.

Posted

So in this case we can say, this could be #post-tropical element for the first clear storm structure or #shear element in their development.

Posted

Here I would like to tend to a #shear feature, because of the clear swirl, which are not exist in #post-tropical, I think.

Posted

• cch001 by cch001 scientist

There is nothing illegal with having a #sheared-post-tropical. Of course you have to select only one though, so go with the most dominant

Posted