Cyclone Center Talk

Subject: ACC0004hqh

Subject ACC0004hqh Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• shocko61 by shocko61

ACC0004hqh Thia storm in the first image (1 of 7) was bigger than the largest Circle for the wall of the eye . Ian shocko61

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Thank you cch001, I looked at this for a long while and it seems to have pushed the eye out of shape (the warm patch ) but I am not sure

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

what has caused it to be there the rest of the storm does not (to me anyway ) seem to be in shear not close to the edge of the pink.

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

so Please , if you can give me a lead as to where , why,and how it is there ,I will be a lot wiser . Ian shocko61

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Having reread this it is a bit pathetic even if I do say so . I have a better attempt in " Unexplained By cch001." click first image above

Posted

• cch001 by cch001 scientist

This is a very unique storm. As the center of the winds appear to be near the middle of the clouds, I do not think it is shear

Posted

The problem is the storm at this point is probably not purely a tropical cyclone. So the cloud features are a little weird

Posted

But I think you can argue that there is an #eye, or maybe even a really strong #curved-band. See Facebook page - I posted this one

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi cch001, thank you ,it is a very large eye and I did stop and have a long hard look before going with eye . Ian shocko61

Posted